Saturday 6 November 2010

Naughty Weekend....

So Thursday and Friday have been a dieting disaster!!!! What with meals with new work colleagues, bonfire BBQs and epic amounts of alcohol digested in the space of 24hours it was all a bit too much! Not only do I feel rather sick this morning, but I'm pining to get back into the healthy swing of things- which can only be a good sign surely!!!

BBQ blowout was a once in a blue moon thing however- if you can't treat yourself every once in a while I don't see the point in losing weight because the more you deny yourself something, the more you crave it. The important thing right now is how ready I am to go downstairs and have a fruit salad breakfast rather than white bread toast covered in butter!

This weekend (well, two days, it's the weekend right now technically lol) has been my worst, food and drink wise; only to be rivaled I assume by Sammi's birthday weekend on the 27th November, which I will be fully prepared for hehe. Now, off for some fruit salad and green tea so the scales have a smile on their face on Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment